Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thai me up Thai me down: vodka/gin, Thai basil–infused sake/dry vermouth, lime juice, keffir lime leaf simple syrup, Miracle Mile yuzu bitters

Boozy Margarita Lime Cake
Boozy Margarita Lime Cake

Download whole gallery
Thai me up Thai me down: vodka/gin, Thai basil–infused sake/dry vermouth, lime juice, keffir lime leaf simple syrup, Miracle Mile yuzu bitters
Thai me up Thai me down: vodka/gin, Thai basil–infused sake/dry vermouth, lime juice, keffir lime leaf simple syrup, Miracle Mile yuzu bitters

Download whole gallery
Pomegranate jellies with mascarpone cream
Pomegranate jellies with mascarpone cream

Download whole gallery
pink elderflower juice
pink elderflower juice

Download whole gallery
cucumber margarita
cucumber margarita

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment