Category List

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I've actually tried this...and this is the best fruit salad I've ever had!!! The person that can up with this recipe is a genius when she thought of the honey-lime dressing!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!

Indian tofu vegetable patties
Indian tofu vegetable patties

Download whole gallery
meyer lemon tart
meyer lemon tart

Download whole gallery
Chicken-Fruit Salad
Chicken-Fruit Salad

Download whole gallery
My Favorite Green Juice
My Favorite Green Juice

Download whole gallery
I've actually tried this...and this is the best fruit salad I've ever had!!! The person that can up with this recipe is a genius when she thought of the honey-lime dressing!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!
I've actually tried this...and this is the best fruit salad I've ever had!!! The person that can up with this recipe is a genius when she thought of the honey-lime dressing!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment